JOB DESCRIPTION: OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – TRUCK EQUIPMENT
As a leader in the commercial truck equipment upfit industry we are expanding our sales team and are looking for an Outside Sales Representative with a hunter mentality. You will prospect, market, schedule appointments and conduct daily walk-ins, present our portfolio of services (including truck upfits, truck maintenance/repair, and our machine shop if applicable), facilitate the quoting process, and manage our clients through the sales process and delivery of their vehicle.
- Develop and implement daily sales schedule to meet monthly and annual sales goals
- Identify new opportunities and work with marketing as needed to develop a strategy for gaining new business. This includes but is not limited to auto dealers, B2B, and new sub-dealer locations.
- Develop long-term relationships with customers
- Assist in gathering information from customers in-person and over the phone for quotes/orders
- Write quotes for basic quote requests
- Work with new install and parts departments to ensure a smooth workflow process
- Attend trade shows and events as needed
- Complete all paperwork in a timely fashion
- Enter all customer information including contacts, appointments and client notes into CRM daily
- Secure locations to place sales literature/promotional materials and maintain updated sales literature stock at each location
- A minimum of 3 years’ direct sales experience in a business to business sales environment
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in the commercial truck industry, including but not limited to truck equipment sales, commercial truck maintenance, repair, and/or sales, or parts sales/management. Candidate with experience in truck equipment sales and installation experience is considered a plus.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- Must be able to demonstrate track record of growing sales and profitability
- Ability to recognize, proactively address and resolve problems
- Ability to proficiently use Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Pre-employment background check and drug screening are required
This position offers a base salary plus commission with the opportunity for a quarterly bonus. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday and sick time.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: LEVANMACHINE@COMCAST.NET, or go to LEVANMACHINE.COM and download an application on the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES page.
To apply for this job email your details to LEVANMACHINE@COMCAST.NET