JOB DESCRIPTION: Entry Level Machinist
Our machine shop offers precision CNC machining, custom fabrication, repair machining,
production runs, prototyping, and driveline services. Candidate is required to have prior precision
machine technology experience and a strong mechanical background. CNC experience is a plus.
- Machine set-up and operations (Mazak experience a plus)
- Read blueprints and interpret tolerances
- Operate micrometers, gauges and precision measuring instruments
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a machine operator, or two years’
vocational/technical school training
- High attention to detail
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals
- Working knowledge of measurement tools (Caliper, micrometer)
This position offers a competitive salary based on experience. Work hours are Monday through Friday, 7am to 4:30pm (40 hours/week + 5 hours OT/week). Additional overtime opportunities may be required as needed. Levan Machine and Truck Equipment offers medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, life/disability insurance, paid vacation, holiday and sick time.
Email your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com, or go to LEVANMACHINE.COM and download an application on the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES page.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org